Class of 2022
College and high school graduation sessions are a great way to memorialize an exciting and transitional time in your life. Graduation regalia combined with the beautiful Colorado State University and University of Northern Colorado campuses makes for so many great photo opportunities.
Graduation photos are fun because there are so many different items you can incorporate into your session. Here are my top 5 suggestions of things to bring to your photo session to help make the most out of it -
- A change of outfits - I always recommend bringing multiple outfits to any kind of photography session. Changing outfits halfway through adds so much variety to the photos and gives you options. I highly recommend bringing a professional outfit (we can sneak a headshot in for your LinkedIn profile) and a more casual outfit.
- Cap and gown, diploma cover, and any stoles or sashes you will wear on graduation - It wouldn't be a grad session without a photo in your regalia. If you won't have your cap and gown in time for your session, most university alumni centers offer gown rentals.
- Bring champagne or eco-conscious confetti poppers - Everyone loves a good champagne spray. If you're of legal drinking age and want to include champagne, make sure to buy an easy-open, less expensive bottle of champagne. If you choose to bring confetti poppers, please choose biodegradable alternatives. You can buy them at places like Walmart or Target.
- Bring your pet, significant other or close family members or friends - Everyone needs a support system. These are the people who supported you during your endeavors. Bring them along to your photo session so we can grab a photo or two with them!
- Bring any additional items that will help illustrate your time spent in college - Did you study music? Bring your instrument. Did you play intercollegiate or intermural sports? Bring your uniform or ball/racket/bat/cleats/etc. Are there any props that help illustrate your degree? How did you spend your time in college and how can you illustrate that through your photos?
Interesting in booking a graduation session? Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org