Thanks for considering me to shoot alongside you!
As a small business owner and photographer, I understand the importance of finding a second photographer that jives with you and your business! Here are some details about me to help you decide if we're the right fit for each other.
- I'm a creative at heart - I've been running around with my camera in hand for over 9 years as well as playing percussion and composing music for just as long (thanks music degree, go Rams!). In my free time, I love to create - whether it be making macrame hangings, watering my plants, or cooking!
- I'll arrive 15-20 minutes early (or earlier if you prefer).
- I shoot RAW and have backups on backups on backups.
- My insurance policy and liability coverage are current and covered for all of 2020.
- I won't market myself. I hate the fact that I even have to say that, but I understand that while shooting with you, I'm working for YOUR company, not my own. Don't even worry, I won't have any of my own business cards on hand and I'm not going to sneak off to give my Instagram page to the bridesmaids when you're busy.
- Having worked as a bartender and waitress for 3+ years as well as a high school instructor for another 3 years, I consider myself very comfortable and great with people. Need me to stay with the girls? No problem girl, I'll help the maid of honor look for her chapstick and capture details of the bride and her mother having a moment. Need to me to hang with the guys? I consider myself a tomboy at heart and love seeing what trouble the boys are up to while the girls are getting ready.
- I always bring snacks - and healthy ones! I have more granola bars that I'd like to admit stashed in the nooks and crannies of my camera bag.
- You can view more of my work here.
- You can learn more about me here.
GEAR I SHOOT WITH CURRENTLY:
- Canon 5D Mark IV
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Canon 17-40mm f/4
- Canon 50mm f/1.4
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8
- Yongnuo speedlight YN600
- Yongnuo speedlight YN560 (x3)
I ask for payment to be rendered upon completion of services the day of the wedding and can accept PayPal, Venmo, cash or check.
If I have to drive more than an hour each way, I'll ask that travel expenses be considered.