Recently I’ve been working towards making my photography business a 1-stop-shop for all your photo and printing needs. That being said, what better way to kick that off by offering Christmas cards?!
But why order prints from me?
Printing your images professionally is so important! Printing your images at lower grade print shops like Walmart, Walgreens or Target will change the color tones of your image and reduce the quality and lifespan of the image. Not only is it easier, but it doesn’t cost that much more than traditional lower grade printing.
Here’s how to order.
- Go to your gallery and find the image you’d like to print. (Note – if you can’t find your gallery, no worries! Send me a message or email and I can reactivate it. I take galleries down from Pixieset for storage purposes, but I’ll always have your images backed up on external hard drives.)
- Select the ‘Cart’ icon while hovering over the image.
- Select the size and type of prints you want.
- If you choose to get any cards printed, have fun designing with hundreds of designs, colors and fonts to choose from!
- Once you’ve finished adding all the photos to your cart, click the ‘Cart’ icon again to checkout.
- Make sure all the images are cropped to your liking.
- Click ‘Checkout,’ fill out your payment and mailing information and you’re done! Your images will be mailed directly to your door! How easy is that?
What do i get out of this?
Lots of Options To Choose from
“Choose from prints, cards, canvases, metal prints and mounted prints! Each item is described and shown on the side bar so you know exactly what you're getting.”