The I Family
While I was studying at Colorado State University, I became good friends with both Henry and Jacob through drumline and mutual music classes. So when their mom Christine approached me to take family photos before all her boys leave the nest, I couldn’t say no! The oldest, J will be moving into his new condo soon, Henry is moving out to California, and the youngest will be headed to Colorado State University in the new year! What an exciting time.
Here are some of my favorites!
Check out more Family Photos here:
- Why You Should Book an In-Home Family Lifestyle Session
- Family Photos at Chautauqua Park in Boulder, Colorado
- Picnic Rock Family Session in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Van Bibber Park Family Photo Session in Denver, Colorado
- Rocky Mountain Family Session in Livermore, Colorado
- Mini Sessions with CC's Flower Truck
The Ives wanted to bring along their 14-year-old dog, Maggie to be in some of the photos and I had so much fun getting to incorporate her into my normal family poses!
Also, look at those fun socks!